To initiate your hail repair, follow these steps:
- Get your vehicles damage appraised either through your insurance agency’s drive field inspection, or through a direct repair program with companies like Altitude Hail and Collision.
- Clean the exterior of your vehicle to ensure that the best estimate can be given.
- Tell your adjuster that Altitude Hail and Collision is you repair shop of choice.
- If Altitude Hail and Collision is writing your estimate our customer care center will assist you in getting an appointment scheduled at 1-303-500-3054
- Schedule your repair at an Altitude Hail and Collision facility. Depending on the severity of the storm and the damage on your vehicle, repairs times can vary. For light to moderate hail damage repairs it may take additional time but for severe damage that needs body shop participation for panel replacement and paintwork, the repairs may take additional time.
Hail Damage Repair Denver – To learn more about our hail damage repair process, view the frequently asked questions below or get in touch with a local hail representative by calling 1-303-500-3054.
Hail Damage Repair Denver
FAQs and Hail Repair Info was last modified: November 29th, 2016 by